Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wendy's

I'm eating Wendy's in bed and wondering if I should stay up or not.

I hung out with Wiley after work, that was pretty cool.  I never realized that there was a guy that I could connect with so well at this point in my life.  We deal with girls the same way - that is, we fall in love far too easy and then wonder why things get so fucked up.  He made a good point, it's always the person who cares less who turns out okay.  I am very rarely that person.  It is so easy for me to care about people, I wish it wasn't sometimes though.  I wish there were a lot of people I didn't care about.  Or that cared about me.  People that I wish would love me the way I want them to love me.  It sucks.  It fucking sucks a stupid fucking flagpole or something else equally stupid.

God, I have no creative drive right now.  I'm just going to read Franny and Zooey until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just say it.