Monday, March 22, 2010

Outback is a weird place to work.  Getting paid is sort of a pain in the ass, you have to go when it's not busy to pick up tip share portions. It's sort of a ways drive from where I live, and driving out there only to hear "Nah, we're really busy, come back later," is really fucking annoying.  Oh well.

I took these traveler kids to do a photoshoot with Reed last night.  One had just finished detoxing from alcohol and the other was in the midst (kind of).  Everyone got drunk.  I kind of felt responsible, but for the most part I understood that they knew what they were doing.  They are in their little perspective bubble and they can't really understand what else to do, they know what they value now and that's what they live by.

I want to have some cash.  Dear work, please lighten up or do tipshares for people when you have spare time so they can just come pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just say it.